Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daisy's Forever Family 1st Anniversary!!

At the risk of wearing out the SmileBox, I had to make a little montage to celebrate our Daisy's first year anniversary with us. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. If I ever figure out how to upload an edited video to YouTube, I can show you how smart she is. She knows a few tricks and she is a very graceful runner. When she gets zipping around the yard, it makes me laugh so much. They say you don't get something for nothing, but we love our little 'freebie' doggie! In many ways, she's been easier to train and a more well-mannered dog than our expensive little pedigree pooches. I hope you enjoy the pictures. You know, I'm sure you could figure this out but since it took me a while, I just need to add: Click on the button to advance the frame

Click to play Daisy's First Year
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: