Friday, August 1, 2008

Tag You're It!

RULES:
Post these rules on your blog.
Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog.
Tag five people at the end of your post by leaving their names.

Here it is:

JOYS:

1. Attending Sunday Mass

2. Getting a phone call from a friend

3. Hugs from my kids

FEARS:

1. Snakes

2. Spiders

3. Burgulars

GOALS:

1. Learn to use my embroidery sewing machine

2. Organize my craft room

3. Lose 10 lbs.

OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:

1. I am a huge Fr. Corapi and Scott Hahn fan. It’s difficult for me to pick just one, since both of these men are absolutely amazing!! I have read just about every book by Scott Hahn, and listened to many of Fr. Corapi’s tapes.

2. I have a collection of rosaries from around the world. Fatima, Lourdes, Notre Dame, Jerusalem, Phillipines, Mexico-- as well as many other rosaries from the Missionary Oblates and some antique rosaries as well. I started making my own and finished my first one recently.

3. I have a book obsession, there are currently about 20 books on my nightstand, and many more in boxes and bookshelves. I love going to the bookstore and the library!


RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I have had my thyroid removed about 10 years ago

2. I had my first two children completely natural, and the third I had an epidural. After doing it both ways, I preferred the natural over the epidural.

3. I am fairly good at trivia games

TAGGED: Blondie, whom I've known for a long time online, my new friend Sarah at Frills, Fluff and Trucks; Katydiddy, another great blog I love to visit; and since I don't really know two other bloggers who haven't already done this, then if you are reading this and haven't yet but would like to do this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Thanks for playing. It was fun to learn some things about you. And I'm all for natural childbirth too!