Monday, December 29, 2008

Bitten by the Bug!

Well, besides the nasty bug that's going around our house-


This is bug isn't so bad!






The Cricut!

I have been wanting one of these since I first saw the infomercial about a year ago, but the price was keeping me away! Then, we kept looking at them but still I couldn't part with the money to buy it until hubby told me that I HAD to get it because it was his Christmas present to me. There is a learning curve to it but so far it is very user friendly, and I cut out my first images with the cartridge that was included.


I also found some new very creative friends who have also been bitten! They call themselves "Cricuteers!" Just look at what you can do with this thing:

This was made and posted to the Cricut forums by crazy scrapper-- her first card! Isn't that cool?

This was made by another Cricut enthusiast, using vinyl and a glass block:

I can't wait to start creating my own projects!

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Oooooo, that looks cool! Big girls need their toys too!