Saturday, January 3, 2009

Confessions Compared

Isn't this just a coincidence? I just wrote something the other day about the Sacrament of Reconciliation (Confession), and then today, on Spirit Daily, there is an article linked which compares the way Confession is seen and practiced in the various faiths and Christian denominations. I had never read anything about how other faiths view this topic so this was very interesting.

All I have to say is that I'm very thankful that we can go to individual confession and not public confession which is how the early Christians practiced this Sacrament.

Today, I'm locking the dogs out so I can vacuum. They just started attacking the vacuum cleaner attachment one day when I vacuumed their bedding. They really went nuts and now every time I turn it on, they go after it. Before that happened, I could vacuum even right up next to them and they weren't freaking out like they do now. It was not easy to hold the camera and try to vacuum at the same time, but I thought it was so funny that I wanted to upload that yesterday!

No comments: