Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Before

I went out this morning right after the last post to take photos of all the "Before's"


The rock we need to move from point A to point B:



Here is point B, not exactly a 'before' since we have already started on this project. I didn't get a picture before we planted the bushes:

Here's the unfinished part:


On to the weeding area:

The pantry, which in the photo doesn't really look all that bad, but trust me, it's a mess!



My desk area, which could be organized in about an hour or two, so why haven't I done it? This is one of the great mysteries of life.



The patio:


And finally, the craft room, which in all likelyhood will still look like this on July 25th:




Those are my projects! Not as ambitious as some, but pretty ambitious for me!





No comments: